The TPN program seeks to raise security awareness, preparedness, and capabilities within our industry and establishes a single benchmark of minimum security preparedness for all vendors and their teams, wherever they work, and whatever their specialty.
The TPN platform will allow motion picture and television content providers/creators/owners to identify when Vendors have been subject to Assessments and to what standards. The TPN program will provide a number of benefits to vendors, including:
- Reduce the number of assessments conducted at each facility annually.
- Reduce the number of different controls used by various content owners.
- Create competitive, market-driven assessment pricing.
- Accelerate assessment report turn-around.
- Offer controls that are specific to the needs and workflows of specific vendor types.
- Assist in identifying vulnerabilities and communicate remediation through the TPN Platform.
- Allow vendors to promote their security preparedness.
Vendors will hire a Qualified Assessor from the TPN database and will schedule their assessment and manage the process via the secure online platform. Assessment fees are underwritten by the vendor and will allow Vendors to share full Assessments with each of the motion picture and television content providers providers/creators/owners. TPN assessments can also be shared with customers outside the TPN at the vendor’s discretion.
Joining the TPN is voluntary; however, every vendor – large and small – that believes that security is a core business principle of their organization should join the TPN.
See our Vendor FAQs for more information. To join TPN and schedule an assessment, click the New Vendor Sign-Up button or contact us.